Richard Turner & Son has been working closely with farmers across Northern England for many decades. As such, many farmers in the area rely on us to provide expert, specialist and practical advice on the preparation of accurate stocktaking valuations which comply with RICS Valuation, in line with professional standards.
We look after any complicated matters so that you can get back to doing what you do best. Here are just a few examples of what our livestock stocktaking service can offer:
- Preparation of valuations for Income and Corporation Tax purposes
- Advice to farmers and accountants in the preparation of valuations
- Assistance in investigations into annual stock valuations (ASV’s)
- Advice on record-keeping for the farmer
- Cost-efficient preparation of valuations