Richard Turner & Sons Close

Utility & Compensation Claims

Richard Turner & Son provides clients with specialist professional representation with regards to any utility or compensation matters. Our experienced team will act on behalf of individuals affected by compulsory purchase on road schemes or any other compensation matters arising out of water, electricity, gas and any other linear infrastructure schemes. We can advise you on the best ways to protect your interests as well as identifying ways in which schemes can be used to maximise the potential of a holding. 

There is a right to claim compensation if a utility company takes entry under the statute to lay pipes across your land. In every case, utility companies and statutory undertakers have a duty to pay compensation for crop losses, damage, loss of development potential and the value of the easement they are acquiring.

The qualified Land Agents at Richard Turner & Son specialise in matters relating to pipelines, compensation, compulsory purchase, Wayleaves and Easements and would be happy to help you with a claim.

Examples of the things we can help with include:

  • New gas or water pipeline schemes
  • Highway improvement or widening schemes
  • Accommodation works, early entry negotiations and general supervision
  • Ownership notice enquiries
  • Compensation assessment and negotiation including land taken, disturbance, inconvenience and land & surface damage
  • Record of conditions
  • Environment Agency watercourse improvements
  • Blight and purchase notices

Get In Touch

  • By submitting this form you agree to the website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.